Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kellie's Day

Kellie received her Endowment in the Provo Temple a couple weeks ago.
(Brian, Kellie, and I)
The Endowment is a special spiritual blessing. It is a sacred ordinance for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (or Mormons). This day was just as significant for Kellie as the day she was baptized (if not more so.)
(Kellie, age 8, on her baptism day)
It was wonderful to have family and close friends join us.
(Kellie and Whitney)
(Alex and Kellie)
Rachel flew out from Atlanta and
(Sisters: Rachel and Kellie)
my sister, Renee, flew in from Washington.
(Me, Renee, and Kellie)
Joyful Day

To learn why temples are so important to us watch this 15-minute video. Or, here is a 5-minute one if you prefer. 

7 comments:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

What a glorious day for your family! And such a lovely young lady:)

Betty said...

It was a wonderful day.

Ginger said...

So happy for her! It's such a special thing to go through the temple with your daughter. It was such a sweet experience for me and it looks like it was for you as well. :)

Shannon said...

Love the pictures! Glad it was such a great day!

Valerie said...

Can you believe how fast our children grow up? Crazy! She is beautiful and you must be so proud to know she is making such great decisions.

Marianne said...

SO AWESOME. I was just thinking today how much I love your family. I miss seeing you, I miss Rachel, and I miss our early morning walks. Thanks to all of you for being such great friends over the years!!

Congratulations, Kellie!!

Jenny Lynn said...

How special a day for you all. I look forward to going to the temple with my children someday.