Thursday, January 30, 2014

Treasures from Travis

No matter how old he gets, I still cherish my son's handmade creations. Last year for Christmas Travis gave me an airplane he painstakingly built out of popsicle sticks and toothpicks. For weeks this project monopolized a corner of our kitchen counter. In between homework, basketball practice, and games he cut, crafted, and glued.
I was so impressed with his attention to detail.
He even put an "M" on the tail for "Mom".
Check out that engine and landing gear.
I think this guy has started some kind of tradition
because this year he gifted me with a tree.
Simply put . . . true treasures.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

I hope he has plans to be an engineer. Or an artist. Or both. :) He is so talented!

Lisa said...

Great images capturing the details. And yes I think maybe an architect or engineer of some sort!

Rachel Reece said...

I love these! He is such a sweet, amazing person.

Jenny Lynn said...

WOW, he has a talent. He is an artist. They are beautiful pieces.

Kathryn said...

Beautiful work!

Valerie said...

Those are great! And I love the detail of the M.