Sunday, September 22, 2013

Family Faces

We saw lots of family faces this summer--so glad they came to Utah for a visit!
Cousins Seth and Arik
Ready to hike the Bonneville Shoreline Trail
Kirk and Beverly
Quinn
Cousins Quinn and Kara
Gathered for Brian's 51st Birthday
Siblings Arik and Marlee
The Jones Family
Sisters Charlene and Julie (me!)
After the Temple to Temple 5K Run
I walked the 5K with my mom.
For some reason I didn't get any pictures of Isabelle and we missed Renee's family altogether this summer. Luckily, we have Thanksgiving to set it right.



4 comments:

Shannon said...

Families are the best- and they're even better on those rare occasions when you get to see a bunch of them!

J. said...

Looks so fun. BTW, I nominated you for a Liebster award if you want to join in. I'm still working on it but will post it soon.

Kim Christensen said...

Julie,
That run looks like it was so much fun! I need to sign up for a run soon, it gives me great motivation. Great photos of your extended family.

Chris said...

Hi Julie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/