Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dear Rachel (#4)

Dear Rachel,

I can't believe it's been a month since my last blog letter to you. Did you get your Christmas tree all adorned Monday night? If so, I need pictures, please. Most of our decorations are up. Travis will work on setting up the train this weekend.

What do you think of this centerpiece? I already had everything so I was pretty happy.

******************
Now that I am finally starting to feel better, here are the pictures of Thanksgiving I promised:
It was so wonderful having BOTH grandmas with us AND Renee & Haley, AND Kirk & Beverly & kids. A rare Thanksgiving gathering indeed.
(Renee, Kirk, and Beverly)
There was lots of cousin time:
(Haley, Abby, Emmeline, Seth, and Isabelle)
(Haley and Abby straightened Emmeline's hair)
(before church)
(Abby and Isabelle)
We missed you a TON, but SO glad you were able to have Thanksgiving with Harold and Barbara. Have a good rest of the week.

Love,
Mom

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it! Thanks for writing it! Great pictures. Everyone looks so much older!

lesa said...

Julie, I'm glad you are feeling better. Your Thanksgiving table looks beautiful!

Thinking of you! :)

Ginger said...

I'm glad you are feeling better also. :) It looks like your Thanksgiving was so nice and your red candle centerpiece is so elegant! I love it!

Ann Marie said...

Grateful you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are all better!!

Sue said...

Glad you are feeling better, and it looks like a fun and family-filled Thanksgiving.

=)

PS. I love the centerpiece, too. So elegant, yet warm.

Wendys Hat said...

Beautiful and so fun!

Impulsive Addict said...

How sweet! My first time here but I'm assuming Rach is your daughter? Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Mom to Many said...

I am glad you are improving. :o) What a nice bunch.

Stephanie Bishop said...

I can feel the love in these generational pictures. I miss my grandparents! I love the red candle and silver balls! Classy!

Garden of Egan said...

I love the pictures. It looks like it was full of food and family.

Such bright eyes on Isabelle.

Glad you are feeling better.

No, the tree isn't up. I'm bad.

Dean and Sheri said...

Lovely post. Beautiful family. Wonderful that you're feeling better.