Friday, February 25, 2011

A Game of Tag

Lesa tagged me so now I'm "it". This is a 4x4 blog meme that reveals some insights about me.
1. Four places I go
  • to the high school and back
  • to the soccer field and back
  • to the gym
  • to the church to practice the organ
2. Four favorite smells
  • lavender
  • Jergens original scent lotion
  • freshly baked homemade cinnamon rolls
  • real Christmas trees
3. Four favorite TV shows/movies
  • The Sound of Music
  • Price and Prejudice
  • Ever After
  • A Walk to Remember
4. Four recommendations
  • If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
  • Be grateful.
  • Ask yourself, "does this REALLY matter?"
  • Feel the moment, enjoy the moment, be in the moment.

Hmmm. . . I wonder who will play along.

The four friends I tag are:

16 comments:

Garden of Egan said...

That was fun to learn such fun things about you.

I haven't seen a couple of the shows you mentioned. The hubs is out of town so maybe I will enjoy a night with some popcorn.

Tammy said...

I love it !!! Thanks for tagging me I'll play along later after I get off of work :)

Lesa said...

Thanks for playing along. That was fun to learn a little more about you. I love that you added a picture also! And very good recommendations.

Saimi said...

That was fun! I haven't seen A Walk to Remember...I'll have to check it out.

Dixie Mom said...

That was the perfect sized meme...enjoyed that!

Ginger said...

I really love the photo you posted along with your tag. It's so sophisticated! :) You are such a sweet person and it shows by everything you posted. Have a super day!

2busy said...

I LOVE Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightly.

2busy said...

I LOVE Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightly.

Mom to Many said...

You bet I'll play dear bloggy friend. :o)

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

I love Walk to Remember too especially the play scenes where you see him falling for her.

Kendra said...

Love your pretty picture! I love lavender too! Have a great weekend!

Dean and Sheri said...

YAY! How fun to learn more about YOU. I'm game...when I get a minute. Thanks, Julie.

Suzanne said...

Julie, I have news for you... I think we were separated at birth. Seriously, we have so much in common. There is not one thing that you listed that I didn't agree with. I wish we lived next door to each other!

Life is good! said...

oh i must agree on the jergens lotion, original scent. i love, love, love it. mainly because it brings back memories of my long lost youth!!!

Happily Ever After Again said...

fun! i love a walk to remember. :)

Valerie said...

How fun to learn more about you. :) And a beautiful photo to go with it.