Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winners

I used a random number generator on random.org to pick the two winners of the sterling silver earrings.

Winner #1 is
and

Winner #2 is

Congratulations to Shauni and Sheri!

Shauni, please email me your address and the two pairs you choose. Sheri, please email me your address so I can get your package out asap.

Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments. I have entered so many giveaways lately and never win. It is much more satisfying to be on the giving end--makes me want to do this again.

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Saimi said...

Congratulations girls!! You're going to look so pretty in your new fashion wear!!

Great picture of the leaves!!

Dixie Mom said...

It is fun being the giver. :)

Shauni said...

Wow, thanks! I'm so excited! Thanks for letting me win, even with terrible grammar! :)

mk said...

I played in the BYU marching band for the 2004-2007 seasons. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Garden of Egan said...

Congrats to the winners! They totally scored!

Hey come to Idaho anytime. I'll hook you up with some snow!