Saturday, September 25, 2010

Forever Starts Today

Rachel and David were married in the Provo Utah temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on August 13, 2010. They were married not only for their lifetime, but for eternity as well.


Coming out of the temple to be greeted by loving family and friends

Group shot
With sisters and new sisters-in-law

Supporting Kellie

Just the two of them on the temple grounds

Together Forever

Photography by Haley Ann Warner

Click here for a 3 minute video of why those of my faith build temples.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Thanks for sharing Julie! Such a sweet couple and what beautiful pictures! Sorry I missed their special day. Aug. 13 is my birthday and my sister insisted on taking me out to dinner. What are ya gonna do...a free meal? :)

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! The garden reception looks great and your daughter looks so happy and beautiful. So exciting to have a daughter get married. We just had our 1st wedding in August too. I'm Lisa by the way. Nice to meet you. I'm coming from MMB.

Shannon said...

Love the pictures! What a great way to end your summer. They look so happy! Thanks for sharing.

Sister Babcock said...

Thoughtful post.

Mommy Life With 5 said...

Fabulous photographs ! Such a beautiful bride :) THey make a lovely couple !!! So happy for you all !

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Those really are beautiful pictures. I'm so grateful for them because I can better pretend that I was there too!