Monday, August 23, 2010

Postcards from the Road


Even at forty-something I am a very poor car traveler. I am easily bored and sitting for any extended period of time makes me grumpy. Brian, on the other hand looks forward to highway adventures. He enjoys the view out the window, analyzing the landscape, and maneuvering around poky cars. I am not the best companion on such ventures. I often fall asleep or sigh and shift continually in my seat.

Our latest vehicular excursion took place this last weekend as we traveled to Eager, AZ for the newlyweds Open House.


I entertained myself by snapping photos.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice pictures!

Sally said...

I usually read (aloud or silently) or crochet on trips. Picture taking is a great idea! Especially if you have a nice camera! Great photos! Some cool cars that Gene would love to see (and probably figure out how to bring home)!

Sister Babcock said...

Where is Eagar?

Julie said...

Aunt Jane, it is in South Eastern Arizona at the foot of the White Mountains--about an hour and a half from Snowflake.

Marianne said...

WOW. Some really nice pictures!! Hope the open house went well!!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!