Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's the little things

It's the little things that mean the most.

Brian has been traveling a lot lately and earlier this week he was off once again--this time to Davis, California. It was a typical "blahy" Tuesday morning until I received a text that changed all that. When I read it, I smiled--not just inside, but it was an honest-to-goodness full external smile.


A phone call or a text from Brian is not unusual, but for some reason the timing was just right and this one filled my soul.

3 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Ahhh HA! YOUR love story emerges! I love LOVE hearing about married couples in love--real love stories. With a wedding date set, is it more romance at home? Anything a long-distance cousin could do to help? Anything? Please let me know!

Laura said...

So nice! I like it when Keith leaves me notes on the kitchen table if I've been working late into the night and he's let me sleep in. You picked a good one!

Shannon said...

What a great start to a day!